Thursday, December 17, 2009

Round 8

I'm at 11 DPO and it looks like round 8 of TTC with assistance is coming to an end.  I expect my period in the next day or two and then on we go to round 9. 

I'm surprised that I'm still here, not pregnant, after trying for seven months.  And I think that's a good thing.  That means I still think every cycle has a chance to work.  Now I just need one of these cycle to actually work!  Minor detail.... 

So here we go again.  I'm still not ready to jump into IVF unless something stops us from moving forward this cycle.  And I must say that I'm secretly hoping that I have leftover cysts when I go in for my baseline ultrasound because it would be the one thing that would push me to the other side.  Of course a better outcome would be no cysts with a pregnancy after our third injectable cycle, but that's all left up to luck.

We'll see what happens....

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you have retained your hope! To believe every cycle is going to work is really big deal and I'm so happy you have that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that minor detail comes to fruition soon, real soon. Like in your next cycle so that you don't even have to think about IVf. GL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I read your title, I started hearing the Rocky theme song. I would put a quote here if I had ever seen Rocky. Instead I'll just say GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing, hoping, praying with you....

    ReplyDelete