Sorry, that's a little "freeze-all" humor. I know it's not very funny, but oh well. I think I've spent too much time searching on the forums over the years looking for answers to my various questions and finding off-the-wall threads. Today is 5 days past retrieval and my breasts are sore. I wonder what it could be from? My progesterone levels should be low (yay for no PIO or Endometrin!) and I am most definitely not pregnant! Maybe my body is just trying to make some sense of what happened to it this week.
My RE called this morning to confirm the plan. Nine embryos were able to be biopsied and six of those were advancing well. I agreed to biopsy all nine. I continue to be hopeful that we'll find at least one normal one in the bunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


What a great number of embryos still going. Sending many thoughts that they continue to do well and you have several to chose from for your transfer!!
ReplyDeleteIt's funny as there as just as many denial stories for why I can't be pregnant...glad to hear that the embryos are progressing well post biopsy. Curious and sensitive question (you don't have to answer) will you give any consideration to the gender of the embryo? Husband and I have pictured ourselves having a girl, so I'm tempted to select one if we're in the IVF stage, but he still wants to leave some things to chance..
ReplyDeleteGlad you got such a great number back from your embryos! that's great news
ReplyDelete9 sounds like an awesome number! Can't wait to read the results of the biopsy.
ReplyDeleteYay for 9 embryos!!
ReplyDeleteI'm almost afraid to write anything, as I'm so behind and don't know what the final outcome is going to be! 9 sounds great though, and I can't wait to find out the results!
ReplyDelete