Sunday, December 6, 2009

A close call

I arrived home early yesterday afternoon.  I had decided against using one of the OPK tests before I left for the airport, but when I got home I decided that since my body might be a bit messed up, it might not be a bad idea.  I tested late yesterday afternoon and it was positive!  Crap!  It was an expired strip, so I decided to test again this morning.  Still positive.  Double crap!

This was not in the plans.  I was expecitng the LH surge on Tuesday, so I was scheduled for an ultrasound tomorrow morning to check my progress. 

Luckily, I was able to get a last minute appointment today and everything looks good.  My lining is 9.5mm and I have two, maybe three follicles that are ready to go.  IUI is scheduled for tomorrow morning.

Two week wait, here I come!

4 comments:

  1. Hope your IUI goes swimmingly! ;-)
    Crossing everything for you!
    Love,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to tell you, I'm very jealous of your lining : ) Good luck.

    ReplyDelete