Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wrong

When I last wrote, it was Thursday.  I was having what I call my normal "anti symptoms" and I was expecting AF in the next day or so. 

It turns out that I was dead wrong.




The line is not dark, but it's there.  With no unusual symptoms to speak of, I have spent the past three days expecting to see blood every time I used the restroom.  When it didn't show up yesterday, I started to allow thoughts to creep into my mind.  And every time I thought maybe, there were a thousand reasons that it was absolutely ridiculous to even think that it was possible.  And so I went back to my spreadsheet that plans out my next cycle to see when I will most likely need to visit the doctor over the next two weeks.

And then again this morning, no blood. 

I finally gave in this afternoon and stopped by the store to pick up a test.  My beta is scheduled for tomorrow and I wasn't planning on going in until my CD3 baseline, so I needed to know if it was worth it to go.  It appears that I should make a little detour on my way to work so I can get poked.

I'll let you know the results when I hear.

5 comments:

  1. Oooooooooooooooooooooh! I am so excited for you! That is a definite second line, lady! Can't wait to hear the official news tomorrow!!!
    Crossing everything for you!!!
    Love,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That, my friend, is a positive pregnancy test. Congratulations!!!!!

    :)
    :)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Wow.. looking forward to hearing great news from your beta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weeee heeeee! There's a Merry Christmas gift for you! Prayers up for a great beta.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray!! I love Christmas BFPs! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete