Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year

Okay, I'm a few days late, but since work doesn't start until tomorrow, I feel like I can do a quick new year post. 

I wasn't going to do any 2009 reflections but when I was reading the posts over the past couple of days, it caused me to spend a few minutes to take stock of 2009. 

It's kind of funny because the first thing that jumps to mind is obviously fertility related, but I'll let that go because there's so much more to life than that.  And I'm not just saying that because my hail mary cycle was successful.  When I look back, I think the thing that I want to hold on to is the conscious decision I made a few weeks ago to take accountability for myself and not let my life be dictated by these treatments.  I need to be balanced and live my life such that I won't look back and regret any decisions I made.  This is something that I can use forever.

Anyway, that's all the reflecting I'll do for now.  After all, there are 101 things I need to take care of before I head back to the office tomorrow.  BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment