Saturday, October 31, 2009

Uneventful

And that's the way I like it.  I had my baseline ultrasound this morning and all was well.  The cysts were gone (yay!!), my uterine lining was thin and there were 9 antral follicles in each ovary.

My regular doctor wasn't in today but the one I saw agreed to lower my dosage of Folli.stim to 50iu per day.  I was on 75iu for my September cycle and I responded so fast that I had borderline too many follicles and ended up with the IUI on CD11.  I like to think that this early ovulation is one of the reasons I didn't get pregnant, with 4-5 follicles.  Hopefully this reduced dose works better.

After I picked up the meds from the pharmacy downtown, I hung out with one of my college roommates for a few hours and now I'm home trying not to think of the needles in my fridge!!!

So I'm back in the game!  I go in for my follicle check Wednesday morning.

Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for an "uneventful" scan!

    I've got my fingers crossed for you to have a successful cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things went well. I hope you have good sized follicles at your next check.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting!! Good luck on Weds, and a big heap of good luck for the upcoming needles.

    ReplyDelete