I just got the call:
2 - 5AA
1 - 5AB
1 - 4BA
4 - early
The first four will definitely be biopsied and the other four might, depending on how they do today. It sounds like they wait as long as possible to give the early ones a chance to develop more.
So we decided to proceed and transfer is scheduled for tomorrow morning. I hope there's one that looks awesome.
That's all for now. Will write more later....
**********
Update: Good news...they were able to biopsy all 8 embryos. I will get my money's worth out of this testing, since they have one price for up to 8. Oh yeah, and hopefully I will get a couple of chromosomally normal blasts out of this as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 is awesome! Hoping for great quality and one standout for transfer!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!!! Great news, and good luck for your transfer tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteEeeeeek!!! This is all such great news. Good luck with the transfer!!!
ReplyDeleteYay to a great fertilization report! Good luck with the transfer!
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW! :)
Bree