Sigh. Ugh, the medication didn't do the job. I had some pretty strong cramps last night and went to bed around 11:30 expecting it to happen overnight. I woke up in a sweat a couple of times, so I definitely know something was going on inside, but when I woke up around 4, there wasn't very much bleeding. And now the cramping has returned to normal levels.
I also noticed that I didn't find myself having the deep connection to the cramping pain that I had hoped for. In fact, I found myself thinking about work for a while! Perhaps I just needed time to be ready for this to happen. It's been six days since I found out there was no heartbeat and after a conversation last night with my husband, I feel like I'm truly ready to try to put this behind me and figure out the path forward.
I've decided to call "Uncle" on this process and go ahead and schedule the D&C. I put the call in to the clinic and will hopefully get an appointment tomorrow or Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


My thoughts and prayers are with you.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry that you, and your family, are going through this. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that you still are having to go through all of this. Will be sending you lots of thoughts the next couple days.
ReplyDeleteHello from ICLW. I am so sorry for your loss, and that you have to go through continued pain and discomfort on top of it. I have had three losses myself. Sending extra healing thoughts your way.
ReplyDelete