Or is it karma? Either way, I went to my OB appointment this morning and there was no heartbeat.
My husband wasn't with me, and I'm dreading telling him tonight. I don't want to do it over IM because I know he has a packed day, so I'm going to keep my status as "Busy". Regardless, tonight is going to suck.
I haven't decided what my next steps will be (D&C, pass naturally, or take drugs to induce the m/c). I'll decide in a few days. Any suggestions/preferences?
I've been nervous about this appointment for a few days and have been preparing for bad news. And then I told myself that I could chide myself tonight for being overly worried. I even told my OB that I just wanted to see the heartbeat because I was nervous.
This pregnancy has felt different from the others and while I let myself look at minivans and plan my time off, etc., I just couldn't shake the feeling that whatever was different may not be good.
It didn't feel so good to be right today.
Sorry for the jumbled thoughts. Just not thinking clearly this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm so sorry to hear this. You and your husband will be in my thoughts....
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, Shelley. Hugs to you.
ReplyDeleteShelley, I am so sorry. I'm sorry I didn't check in yesterday. You are in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteYou don't have to decide anything right away, but when you do, I've written about my 2 natural m/c on my page.
Gosh this sounds so similar to me. I also was by myself when I learned there was no heartbeat and had (chose) to wait for my husband to come home so I could tell him our bad news. I am so very sorry we have these miscarriages in common. Hugs. Lots of hugs.
ReplyDelete