I went in this morning for my first monitoring appointment. After four nights of stimming, here's what has been going on inside:
Lining: 6.4
Right: 12, 12, 12, 11.5, 10.5, 9, 9, and 4 smaller ones
Left: 13, 13, 10.5, 10, 9.5, 9, 9, and 3 smaller ones
I am particularly pleased with my left ovary because that one tends to be a little less enthusiastic than my right one, but it's doing a good job.
I also got two bonuses:
- No blood draw. Not sure how I managed that one, but there was no mention of needing to know what my E2 is.
- I got the green light to run this afternoon. So excited! It won't be anything long or fast, but I know it will make me happy. :)
I'll be back on Thursday for another check. The RE thinks that retrieval will be this weekend, either Saturday or Sunday, which is what I was mentally targeting. I think that means three or four more nights of pokes. I think that should be enough for me to finish the smiley face I'm trying to draw on my stomach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That's great news! Glad things are progressing!
ReplyDeleteGreat news!! Glad things are going well and you get to run tonight!! Wishing you all the best!!
ReplyDeleteThose are great numbers! So happy for you and can't wait to hear about your ER. *thinking of you*
ReplyDelete