Well, December 3rd has come and almost gone. CD32. Why is this of any importance? Well, this was the last day that AF could come if I wanted to fit in an FET this month before the end of year lab closure on Christmas Eve. Crap.
I was planning on doing a Clomid cycle for the FET to ensure ovulation, but on my seven Clomid cycles in the past I have only once ovulated as early as day 14, with most cycles being day 16, 17 or 18. What other options are out there for "medicated" cycles and do things progress faster than natural cycles?
Unfortunately, I have no idea where I am in my cycle. I don't think I have ovulated and I can't tell if my body has given up and AF will show up in a day or two, or whether it will hold out until next week and I might have a chance to do the FET right after the new year. I really have no idea where I am in my cycle. I am cheering for the 40 day cycle.
As an alternative, I had contemplated jumping back into another fresh cycle as a way to not waste December if the timing doesn't work out, but if IVF #2 didn't work, then I would have to sit out another month afterwards while my body reset before any FETs. So I think my plan is to do the FET as soon as possible and if that is not successful (fingers crossed that the BFN on the fresh cycle was just a fluke), then do the fresh cycle immediately after. This will be easiest on my body plus it is more cost effective.
Fingers crossed that AF comes so I can do something this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


C'mon AF!! I really hope the FET brings you that baby so that you don't have to go through another fresh cycle. Sorry you are in AF hell rights now. Many thoughts going your way!!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed for you! I hope AF shows asap and that the FET cycle is a success!
ReplyDeleteI hate feeling like I am wasting time or missing a cycle for whatever reason. I do hope AF arrives so you can get the FET underway this month, but if not, just remember that even though it feels like a huge chunk of wasted time, it really won't be when you look back on it. This time of year flies by.
ReplyDelete