Wednesday, January 9, 2013

5DP6DT - Still holding out

It's 5 days past transfer and I am happy to say that I have been able to hold out on testing.  It's not that I don't want to test, but I don't want the agony of the uncertainty if it's negative and I test early.  That has never worked out for me.  I'll be working from home tomorrow, so if I can stomach having an answer, I will most likely do it then.

My mom's birthday is today, so we're going to head over to my parents' house tonight for dinner.  It's always a good thing to be away from the bathroom cupboard and not have to exert any self-discipline.  :)

On the symptom watch, things are still the same...I've got cramping off and on.  It seems like that's a good thing.  I haven't had any symptoms that indicate that this hasn't worked, but it's only 10 DPO, so I can't place much stock in that either.  One thing that's different from my other Clomid cycles is that I'm taking progesterone supplements.  I've never done that before so it could be skewing what I'm feeling.  I'm not sure how/if that will impact the next few days.  On my injectable IUI cycles and the fresh IVF cycles, I had break-through bleeding every time, so I think that if AF is going to come, she's not going to be stopped by some measly little suppositories.

I guess I'll know soon enough.  In the meantime, I continue to wait...and hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment