Friday, January 4, 2013

And now we wait

Today was transfer day and my embryo is back with me...hopefully for a good long time.

I woke up pretty early this morning and was able to get in a nice run.  I wasn't nervous about the transfer itself, but I definitely had some apprehensions that maybe the embryo wouldn't survive the thaw.  It would have been terrible if my only frozen embryo didn't make it.  Luckily, 100% of it survived.

So now I wait.  Beta is scheduled for the 14th.

I took it easy today, hanging out on the couch with my laptop...and plan to do much of the same tomorrow.  I didn't think I believed that being active makes any difference, but if this cycle fails, then I'm on to IVF #2, and I'd like to avoid that if possible!

2 comments:

  1. Sending so many thoughts your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Keep us updated. We are ttc #3 as well. I'm 37 and feel like I have spent all of my 30's ttc! (It's all ultimately worth it, I know.) Would be fun to be preggo together. I'll be thinking of you over the next 2 weeks.
    Best,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete