Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Beta

Doubt started creeping in on Monday.  We've been constantly on the go this vacation and I've been exercising a lot (so much fun to have so much time to work out!!!), but that also meant that I hadn't taken much time to sit still and pay attention to what my body was doing and how I was feeling.  I couldn't get a good assessment of what I thought was going on in there, so when I had a free hour Monday afternoon, I immediately decided to head to the local lab to get my bloodwork done.

After jumping through a few hoops, the results were finally sent to my clinic and I got the results this morning.  My beta was 584 and my progesterone was 36.6.  That's rather high for a singleton at 15 DPO, but no complaints.  I will take it!  A few nervous thoughts about the possibility of identical twins have definitely crossed my mind (and the possibility that they accidentally transferred two blasts!), but hopefully they will be laid to rest in a few weeks.

I'll be back at the lab tomorrow afternoon and hopefully I'll get some good results and can schedule my next appt.

6 comments:

  1. YES! That's a fantastic beta number!! I think that the beta difference is more in the doubling than the actual first beta number....but you will find out soon enough!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoooooooo!!!!!! So happy to read about the awesome numbers. I'm sure they probably didn't accidentally transfer two, haha. Don't they go over that with you right before transfer? I actually have to sign a paper stating that we've reviewed all that just before transfer. Anyway, so incredibly happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I had to sign similar paperwork and yes, there was only one transferred, but who knows what happened after that. I'll find out soon....

      Delete
  3. Yay, that's a great beta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I'm late to the party, but congratulations! That's an awesome beta!

    ReplyDelete