Monday, November 9, 2009

Back to the waiting game

The IUI is done and now the two week wait officially begins.  Fun times.

Although I am not on the plane to Hawaii (still a bit sad about that, especially since I am sitting at my desk at work right now), I am still looking forward to our little getaway trip down the coast on Wednesday.  The five days away should be fun and relaxing and should get me through the first week relatively easily.  Then I can spend the second week over-analyzing all the progesterone-induced pregnancy symptoms.

Focus on the good, don't be stressed, end up pregnant.  Sounds like a good motto to me.  :)

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a plan! Good luck, hope your 2 weeks goes by fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed! Good luck and have a great trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, that's great timing for a trip. Too bad about Hawaii, but hey - you can't afford a trip to Hawaii with a new baby on the way, right?! ;)

    Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great motto! I hope both weeks go by really quickly for you!!

    ReplyDelete