Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nothing to say

My family and friends would never believe that I have nothing to say, but really, I don't.  So then you might wonder why I am bothering to write a post.  Yeah, I know.  I like talking to my computer.  :)

Well, it's been a long day.  I was about ready to leave and something "critical" came up.  Grrrrr.  Nothing like staying at work until 7:30 the day before going on vacation.  Poor me!  

But now I'm at home watching some tv, not working, and wondering why my temp wasn't up this morning.  Maybe it was just a delayed reaction.  I'll find out tomorrow morning, but I can be sure that it will be up on Thursday morning due to the oh so lovely Endometrin that I will become friends with again tomorrow morning.  I can't wait!  I'll try to spare you the details!  ;)
 

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had an incredible joke to take your mind off of the TWW... How about you go rent Monty Python and the Holy Grail for lots of awesome jokes that will make the wait pass quickly. :-) Good luck!!

    Here from 11/11 Stirrup Queens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two elderly men are sitting on a bench in the hallway of the nursing home, when suddenly a negligee-clad old woman runs past them screaming:

    "Supersex! Supersex!"

    One of the old men looks up, raises his hand, and says,

    "I'll have the soup."

    ReplyDelete
  3. My temps are always off after a trigger shot. Is Endometrin like Prometrium? If so, I know exactly what you do with it. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scroll down the post to get to the part about the stripper: http://stilllifewithcircles.blogspot.com/2009/11/random-hairy-bits.html

    Good way to take your mind off the wait. I laughed really hard and then had to go tell the story to Josh.

    ReplyDelete