Saturday, November 21, 2009

November ICLW

Welcome ICLW'ers!  I'm Shelley.  This is my second ICLW.  I'm at the tail end of my two week wait and am looking for anything to keep me busy the next few days!!!

Here's my background: It took me a good 17 months to get pregnant with my daughter and I have spent that past 7 months to trying to get pregnant with number 2.  I've done 4 Clo.mid cycles and I'm just finishing up my second injectable IUI cycle.  I had a cancelled cycle after my first injectable cycle, and although the thought of egg retrieval scares the crap out of me, I'm contemplating jumping into IVF if my current cycle fails and leftover cysts are found at my baseline ultrasound.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shelley,

    Happy ICLW! The egg retrieval is not much fun, but it's not too bad either. Hopefully your current cycle will work and you won't have to worry about doing the IVF!

    ReplyDelete