Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sick

Yesterday was a good day on the obsession scale, mostly due to a busy day at work, but today I am home with some sort of cold/flu thing.  I am working, but being at home provides a lot of quiet time (at least now that the dogs have ceased wrestling in favor of sunbathing). 

On the symptom watch, there's still nothing to report, so I'm kind of stuck without anything solid to overanalyze.  And I'm not a big POASer so I'm not all that tempted to go out and but some strips.  I figure that if this cycle didn't work, I'm likely to get my period before the end of the weekend, so no need to rush to the store just yet, especially since I'm currently only at 10 dpiui. 

If this doesn't work, I know that I need to spend some time reflecting on my plans, especially for next cycle.  I will need to decide how to handle the work/life balance issue forced by my scheduled trip the week after Thanksgiving, but for now I will quiet my mind, wait patiently (or at least as patiently as possible) and hope that the next few days bring good news.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon and able to keep your mind busy.

    ReplyDelete