This is the second day in a row that I took the Follistim out of the fridge and forgot to take my shot. Last night I was a half hour late. No big deal, because I want to take the shot at 9 anyway and I was trying to slowly adjust after going off daylight savings. Tonight I got so immersed in work (exciting and fun, I know) that the next thing I knew, it was 10 and I was an hour late. Argh. I don't think it should matter all that much, but it still bugs me that I can't stick to the schedule.
The only good thing about this is that when I'm late, I'm pretty darn fast at dialing up the shot and jabbing myself. It's nice to go into auto-pilot, but is this really the way to do it?
Please, brain, come back. I NEED you!
Okay, back to work so I can hopefully go to sleep soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Can you set a timer or something to make you aware of the time?
ReplyDeleteThe month that we used Follistim to conceive our son, I was so OVER the whole injectible/IUI process... I was sure it would never work for us, if it hadn't yet. But I went through the motions of the cycle because the RE recommended one last try. WHATEVS! So unlike previous cycles, I took the shot whenever it was convenient for me -- all within probably a three-hour range in the evening (7 pm to 10 pm) every night.
ReplyDeleteWouldntcha know it, BFP.
Maybe that's the key... be nonchalant about it. :)