Wow. It's been 2 1/2 years since I've posted on my blog. Just...wow. It's amazing that here I am, in a similar place that I was in three years ago...wanting a baby and needing help.
Sure, having two kids makes it a different situation. In many ways...and for many people...a family of four is perfect. And we, too, are a happy family of four. Munchkin is 4 1/2 and Mini Munch just turned two a couple of weeks ago. Things are good. But for some reason, I have this idea that our family is meant to be a family of 5 (plus canines). And luckily my husband wants the same.
So here we are. Here I am. CD1 was yesterday. I've been back to the RE and I just completed my second cycle on injectables. I also did an unmonitored clomid cycle in May/June with some leftover pills. No luck yet. The doctor says my situation is very hopeful. Ovarian reserve is good. And my body is still crazy sensitive to the Follistim. Now it's just a matter of my body putting all the pieces together in a cycle.
I hope this turns out to be a short adventure. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment