Well, I survived yesterday afternoon and this morning without testing, so I think I'm in the clear...but it's not looking good for this cycle. I've gone from hopeful to doing damage control and protecting myself.
Yesterday afternoon when I inserted the Endometrin, the applicator had reddish CM on it. Same thing for the evening suppository. And this morning...bright red. And there was quite a bit more when wiping. It's tapered off to brown paste since then, but I'm still spotting.
I am not sure what to make of this. I don't think it's good. My guess is that my body is trying to overcome the extra progesterone that is being pumped into it, but I suppose it could be something else as well. I guess I'll know soon enough.
Symptom-wise, there's nothing going on. Two days ago some bloating returned and I thought that maybe my ovaries were acting up, but that's gone. I had some cramps the past couple of days, but nothing today. On the symptom front, I could make a case for either outcome, but with this spotting...I'm thinking no.
So...I'm considering waiting until Saturday morning to test. If it's negative at that point, I can be pretty certain that it's not going to switch to positive and I will pack a couple extra sets of running clothes so I can exercise off my disappointment. In the meantime, I'll just monitor the situation. Oh yeah, and go buy a new box of tampons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Awww hun. I am sorry about the spotting scare. Praying it is just adjustments and not the beginnings of AF. Still holding onto so much hope for you!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get a positive on Saturday and that the spotting is a fluke thing. You never know, really. Hopefully, you won't need those tampons on your trip!
ReplyDeleteSpotting is scary, but really common and not at all an indication that this is over. I'm still holding out hope for you. xo
ReplyDelete