Monday, January 7, 2013

3DP6DT

There's not a whole lot going on around here in my little world of the one week wait, but I thought I'd post anyway.

We had a quiet weekend and I took it easy again today.  I'm trying hard to not work out until I test...just in case it helps.  Thankfully, it's much easier during this frozen cycle since it's only a week of not exercising, compared to the two and a half weeks of the down time that I had to take during the fresh cycle.  I think I'll manage okay, but we'll see.  Worst case, I'll hit the pool or put my bike on my trainer in a few days.

Symptom-wise, I've got the usual minor off and on cramps that I would expect for 8 DPO and have no idea which way this will go.  And honestly, my interpretation of 2WW symptoms over the years leave a lot to be desired!!

I was originally planning to work from home Tuesday, but then remembered the internal struggle with the pee sticks in the cupboard I had during my fresh cycle and decided that I would be much better off going in to the office tomorrow!  Tomorrow is too early for my comfort to test, but maybe Thursday or Friday.  Stay tuned.....

2 comments: