Monday, November 16, 2009

Back to Reality

The few days away from home definitely provided a much needed respite and we had a great time away.  I even managed to cut myself off email for the entire day on Friday.  That was a big success for me! 

Now that we're back, my symptom obsessiveness (is this even a word?) has returned with a vengeance.  I'm only 7 dpiui, way too early for symptom checking, but already I'm honing my senses to any little twinge my body will provide.  There's nothing of substance to report, but I had a temperature dip on day 5, which concerned me.  It rebounded yesterday and stayed up again this morning, so I'm a bit relieved that this cycle is not unraveling yet.

My focus now is to just hold tight for a few more days.  I tend to have a short luteal phase (on my last injectable cycle I started spotting at 11 dpiui, even with the suppositories), so I should hopefully have an answer before my beta on Monday.  In the meantime, I will catch up on your blogs and try to quiet my brain.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I remember 7dpiui. ISN'T THE 2WW SHEER AGONY? AAARGH! That dip in temp could have been an implantation dip, no? Can you post a link to your chart so we can see it? Hoping the wait goes by quickly and that you have great success!

    ReplyDelete