Thursday, November 12, 2009

Greetings from the road

Since I'm too cheap to even consider springing for a hotel room that's a two room suite, I am currently lying on our bed in a darkened room with the tv volume so low that I can't hear it,, all so that I don't disturb Munchkin (who won't go to sleep even though it's an hour and a half past her bedtime).  I figured that this is the perfect opportunity to check in and post.

Just a few quick bullet points:
- Vacations are awesome!  It's been so long since I've been away from the office that I've forgotten what it's like to not feel compelled to check email every two minutes.
- I forgot how much I love to sleep in.  I normally get at 5:30 or earlier to work out, so it's such a treat to sleep in till 7!  Woo hoo.  I'm a rebel, I know.  :)
- Using Endo.metrin has not yet grown on me, but at least I'm prepared with extra panty liners (and who really cares if it can help me get pregnant)
- Vacations are awesome.  I think it's time to schedule another one.

Anyway, hope all is well.  Will post again in a couple of days after we head a bit further down the coast.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are enjoying the vacation! Sometimes vacations can be more exhausting than staying home when you have a kiddo in tow, but you obviously have the mad skilz to pull it off. Well done!

    ReplyDelete