...that I don't have! My plan to be patient and get through this week quickly and effortlessly (ha!) has been completely thwarted by my inability to focus on anything but my cycle chart.
I track my cycles on a spreadsheet that I started when I went off bcp's four years ago. I now have a nice history and set of charts to peruse through so I can see how infrequently I ovulate, how long my luteal phases are when I do ovulate, when I start spotting, how long it takes me to get a positive opk when I take Clomid, etc.
In addition to tracking my current cycle, I also use it to plan all the possible scenarios for the next cycle. This month the drama is revolving around the high probability that I will be out of the country on days 9-14. I keep trying to manipulate the data to see if there are any scenarios for when CD1 arrives that will not impact my this trip. Ugh!
Oh, but I digress. My point is that I can stare at this spreadsheet several times a day for long periods of time to analyze a variety of symptoms, cycle characteristics, etc. And as I get closer to actually being able to look for signs of success or failure for the current cycle, I open it WAY too often. I think I need help. :)
Fingers are crossed that tomorrow will be a better day. It's bad enough that IF dominates my schedule during the first half of my cycle. I don't understand why I let it consume me for the second half as well.
Oh, and Maddy, I did enter my data for this cycle into Fertility Friend, but it's kind of late since your 2ww is just about over and I'm sure you don't need this to pass the time anymore. Here's the link anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I think that is awesome that you kept a spreadsheet and kept so much data. It must be very helpful.
ReplyDeleteThe 2WW is the worst!
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping the wait ends with a beautiful surprise!
Hah! I know the feeling of obsessing about cycles, charts, etc. Here's hoping you can find a distraction over the next week or so!
ReplyDelete